Rodia 311 & 811 Suspension Strips have one line of pressure sensitive adhesive on the lower edge for holding drawing plans or maps and have specifically spaced hole punches to suit Planex or Vertiplan Storage Cabinets.
- Available in Continuous Rolls.
- Self Adhesive Edge Attaches to Drawings.
- Standard (311) or Heavyweight (811) Options Available.
- Standard (311) Strips are Suitable for Most Light Plans.
- Heavyweight (811) Strips are Preferable for Old Plans or Heavy Documents (e.g. mounted maps, paste board, posters or laminates).